Saturday, September 20, 2008

Picture it...

I love the Golden Girls, and Sophia's stories. So in her honor, I'll start mine like this...

Picture it. Today, 4:45 pm. Amy and I driving in our little ole green Landrover "Willow", with our "Life Is Good" spare tire cover happy as two little larks. Me in sweatpants, flipflops, and a sports bra (I had spilled some Sugarfree Redbull all down my tank top, and since we were going "straight home" had taken it off, and Amy in scrub pants and a t-shirt.

We were literally 5 blocks from home, just down the street, and "Willow" as we affectionately call her, got a little tired...really tired in fact. Ok fine, she quit. Just like that.

So once again, Picture It...me in sweatpants, flip-flops and a sports bra, hair ALL over the place PUSHING "Willow" by the "Life is Good" spare tire cover, down our entire street past ALL our neighbors to our house....with Amy steering and "cheering" me on...

Thanks honey~

No comments: