Goodness, it's been awhile. Thankfully, my schedule has finally given up the fight and let me win. I went from working basically all day, seven days a week, to now a normal work week. IT IS AWESOME! Im feeling more productive, *and* more creative, which makes for a happy, happy me.
I also have a few life questions I've been pondering. Maybe you can help me out here.
1. How is it possible for two puppies to make SO MUCH POOP?
2. How can gooey delicious lemon cupcakes be hard enough to cause blunt force trauma?
3. If I have so much time now, why did I have to wear damp panties to yoga this morning because there were not any clean *and* dry pairs?
4. How can I always manage to step on the *one* squeaky dog toy when I get up in the night to pee?
5. How on earth did I mistake trout for salmon? (and why the hell didnt I just take it back?)
6. How have I gone 27 years without "Douchecanoe" in my vocabulary?
I promise I have more important things to write/tell, but not tonight. Had to get back in the saddle somehow, right?