Thursday, August 30, 2007

Faith

FAITH is such an interesting phenomenon, though used mostly in a religious context, I am finding more and more that it is just as meaningful in every aspect of our lives.
To have the faith in yourself to trust your path, your intuition, and you muse, both creatively and personally is something that is not easily found nor followed. I want to have faith in the fates, be they themselves, or a higher being or simply our own hearts and desires, that what is meant to be will truly be, that everything really does happen for a reason and that there is a plan for me, my life, my work, and my love. I want to have the faith that what I do is meaningful to others, whether they know it or not, that I am making a difference in their lives be it substantial or small, that my actions speak volumes about my soul, my heart, and my mind. I want to have the faith to take risks, creatively, personally and financially, in order to better myself and those around me. I want to have the faith that I have purpose, in my life and in the lives of others, and that my purpose is inherently good.

No comments: