Wednesday, December 3, 2008

T-Day

Thanksgiving was great. 

For the first time in 20 years, I had ONE AND ONLY ONE Thanksgiving dinner! Yippeeee!
(if you don't know why, check it out here)

I did get to hang out with my Granddad, who has GOT to be the COOLEST man to have that title EVER. 

He has a brand new Mac with a 24" inch screen, and we couldnt resist being a bit goofy with the camera...



At 87 he still rides the stationary bike at the "Youth Center" 15 miles a day, and has a daily "Paper Route" which involves moving all the neighborhood little old ladies newspapers from their driveways to their porches.

I also had the pleasure of a session with one of the MOST talented photographers you can imagine (who just happens to be a lifelong friend) for some "Mommy(s) and Daughter" photographs. It was such a great time with my two mommies, and  a special special day. They should be up here on Lissa's blog soon.

Momma Kay came back to El Paso with me for the week, and we are taking full advantage of the FAB shopping around town...(you can only imagine)

I am so thankful for all of the blessings in my life...my family, friends, home, partner, job, health, opportunities, and so much more...I try to be grateful EVERY day for all that I have, but it is especially apparent during this Holiday Season.

Happy Holidays~



No comments: